Worried about what to bring? Use this handy checklist to prepare for Orientation.
Prior to Orientation, complete the following steps:
- Make sure you have secured a spot in an orientation and have paid guest fees (if applicable) before booking an travel.
- Request final academic transcripts and test scores be sent to Boise State University Admissions, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725. This process does not happen automatically.
- Print your Bottom Line Estimator to plan ahead for your semester costs and financial aid. Come prepared if you wish to talk about your finances with financial aid representatives at orientation.
- Check your To-Do Items in your My.BoiseState Student Center to find out if you need to provide extra documents when you arrive on campus.
- Review the academic advising preparation materials located here. Do not schedule an advising appointment prior to BroncoVenture Orientation.
- Review Boise State web resources including the Student Code of Conduct and submit all relevant applications for on-campus housing and financial aid (including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Check both your personal email and your BroncoMail frequently for important updates.
What Should I bring?
Plan to bring the following items with you:
- Official form of identification
- Boise State University student ID number
- Unofficial transcripts
- Any essential prescription medications you may need
- Money for placement tests ($20 each) if applicable
- Spending money for snacks