Family Orientation will give you the information and tools to support your Bronco’s success at Boise State. You have entrusted us with your most cherished asset and we want your student to be safe and enjoy the collegiate experience. Some sessions are intended for you and your student to attend together, while others will be separate.
What can I expect at Orientation?
We’re all about helping you stay informed. At Orientation you can expect to:
- Connect with other Bronco families
- Support your student’s transition to college life
- Learn how to keep up with campus events, news, and information
- Get involved through the Bronco Parent & Family Association
- Navigate the Boise State campus and resources
If you or your guests have access, language, or special dietary needs that may require accommodations while attending BroncoVenture Orientation, you can indicate your needs when you sign up. In addition to providing this information electronically, please contact New Student Programs at (208) 426-1679 to discuss your needs. Call at least 7-10 business days before your BroncoVenture Orientation to ensure your needs can be met.